Our Return Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, however, you can return an item to be exchanged for up to 100 days passed your order date!
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returne including prescription lenses and contact lenses.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please email us at [email protected] and we will help you out.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Prescription lenses are custom made and cut for each individual, upon returning an item that has Rx lenses, you will only be refunded for the frame.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts after the item has shipped and passed inspection.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
* If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
* Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
* Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
* If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]. Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange a pair of glasses or sunglasses for the same item or one of similar value, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 210, 1150 Douglas St, Victoria, BC, V8W 3M9, Canada.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Last but not least, returns are a hassle! So we are here to make it easier for you. Before jumping into any conclusions, please contact us at [email protected] to get help from one of our many eyecare professionals.